2011年12月12日星期一

SD 4:30pm~British Council ♥

Yesterday was the last day of the term at British Council,
Dont Know why, I didn't try to let it go.
Annette -- My Teacher♥ 
The Beez -- My Group ♥ 
And also all the classmates this 10 term♥ 
I'm really had a happy memories because of them♥ 
Hope to let teacher Annette teach again -- but that's impossible ><
Hope to same class with all my SD classmates again -- same, it's impossiblex(
Hope to play game with my group ( the Beez ) and study with them again -- that's not possible too ! ♥ 
I'm felt touched when t.Annette give me the Quick Note that i thought i wont get it forever and ever -- but finally i got it ! ♥ 
I Felt Grateful to lovely teacher that let me improve my english speaking alot~ And Confidence too! x)
Thanks alot ! ♥ ♥

没有评论:

发表评论